FACILITY RENTAL/BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Party Packages Include:
- 1 hour in the party room with a Party Host who will guide activities and games (your choice of theme).
- 1 hour of free time in either the pool or gym (your choice).
- Welcome sign, balloons and a gift for the birthday child.
- All tableware (tablecloth, plates, utensils, cups), set up and clean up.
Packages are priced to include 12 participants; additional guest are $5 each. Parties are based on availability and must be booked two weeks in advance.
Choose one of the following themes for the one hour scheduled in the party room. Ages listed are suggestions only.
- Princess/Knight (up to 7 years) – Hear ye, hear ye! An enchanted party fit for royalty with games that have you protecting the kingdom, or kissing a frog or two.
- Pirate Adventure (6 – 10 years) – Arrgh, Matey! We’ll have swashbuckling fun as we swab the decks, walk the plank and fire ‘cannonballs’ with each other.
- Little Picasso (6 – 10 years) – Create while you celebrate! Budding artists participate in a variety of artistic activities, including creating your own masterpiece.
- Slam Dunk (6 – 10 years) – Whether you want to slide, jump or throw, be prepared for some healthy competition during our sports games and activities.
- Star Wars (6 – 10 years) – May the force be with you during your Jedi Training in a galaxy far, far away.
- Luau (Pre-Teen/Teen) – Whatever the weather, we’ll have ‘fun in the sun’ with a little bit of limbo and hula.
- Disco Dance (Pre-Teen/Teen) – Put on your boogie shoes and bell bottom pants and get ready to let the music move you.
- Member: $150
- Participant: $225
- A $50 deposit is required at booking.
Meetings, presentations and other business or corporate related events may be scheduled at the Y. Rent specific rooms and services to meet your needs.
Rooms available for rent for one hour, DURING regular YMCA of Harrison County business hours:
- Heritage Room, max capacity 46
- Limeberry Room, max capacity 46
- Shireman Studio, max capacity 46
- First Harrison Bank Room, max capacity 46
GET MORE DETAILS
RESERVATIONS AND SCHEDULING
Reservations should be made in advanced to secure your party. As no policy could satisfy every possible situation, the YMCA of Harrison County reserves the right to change or rearrange the schedule of events as circumstances dictate.
All approved applications for use of the YMCA of Harrison County facilities are subject to cancellation with or without due notice. In the event changes or rearrangements should occur, every effort will be made to inform all affected persons or organizations in a timely fashion.
Please note, the YMCA of Harrison County will remain open to members during party and meeting times.