APPLY FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Financial assistance is available, with support from generous donors, for a variety of programs and membership at the YMCA of Harrison County. It is our pledge, within the available resources of the Y, to provide services to individuals regardless of ability to pay. Those unable to pay the full fee may apply to receive sliding-scale assistance through the Open Doors program.
Open Doors assistance is granted based on personal need, enrollment limitation and our Y’s financial resources.
Applications are available at the Member Service Desk or download an application.
All information is confidential.
- Financial assistance reduces fees, it does not eliminate them.
- Financial assistance does NOT apply to Plus One membership fee, Personal Training, Birthday Parties, Private/Semi-Private Swim Lessons, Locker Rentals, the sale of merchandise, Lazy Bones Triathlon/Tri at the Y, Tai Chi, Fundraising/Special Events, and additional programs at the YMCA’s discretion.
- All assistance will be granted for 12 months.
- The Y requests that individuals and households reapply annually with updated information.
- Fees are subject to change when you reapply.
- If you do not reapply at the time request, your membership/assistance will expire.