FALL YOUTH SOCCER
REC Soccer – U5, U6, U8 and U10
A skill developing program promoting soccer basics in an environment which encourages fun, character building and social responsibility. Parent involvement is encouraged.
- U5, U6, and U8 are non-traveling co-ed teams
- U10 league may have some traveling games
- Fees include a T-shirt and team participation award
- Practices begin the week of August 14 and games are played at the Y beginning Saturday, August 26 The league will wrap-up October 21 (weather permitting). There will be no games Labor Day weekend.
- Teams will practice 1 – 2 times during the week
- Make-up games may be played on weeknights
- All participants need shin guards and soccer shoes
Member: $55 per child
Participant: $70 per child
Registration closes August 4. Please note: In order to arrange coaches and teams, and order shirts in time, we cannot accept any registrations after the Aug. 4 deadline.
2017 Fall Youth Soccer Age Chart
- U5: Ages 3 and 4 by August 14 – click here to register online for U5
- U6: Age 5 by August 14 – click here to register online for U6
- U8: Ages 6 and 7 by August 14 – click here to register online for U8
- U10: Ages 8 and 9 by August 14 – click here to register online for U10
Receive text message alerts on Youth Soccer by texting YHCYOUTHSOCCER to 84483.